Monday, November 30, 2009

Does he really love me or just playing mind games??

well i broke up with him two months ago we'v been together for 2 years and a couple months well he still bugs me but not that much but he came to my job the other day saying he wants to work things out and that we always get back together so lets get back together and he;s inviting me to go places with him..but i looked at his brothers myspace yesterday and found out my ex is talking to someone i feel so angry not because he is talking to someone else but the fact that he came to me saying he wants to work things out but that night he goes sees her?? i feel mad becuase why are you trying to work things out with me and have a girlfriend?? does he think i wont find out?? why is he doing this to me? has any guy did this to a girl? please answer me why he is doing this to me?



Does he really love me or just playing mind games??

DUMP HIM - - -Ask him about the girl. See what he says and tell him that someone seen him and her together and your not putting up with his cheating or lies. Play hard to get answers but don't give in and don't act mad at him either because that is what he wants you to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts