Saturday, November 28, 2009

Game on MySpace??

I have a default layout%26amp;%26amp;it feels boring so I want a game [old school maybe?] to put in the blue part



I have a skinny layout so I want it small



Where do I find this?!



Game on MySpace??

Kontraband.Com has some cool games and the html codes to add it to your MySpace.



Game on MySpace??

You could try Google searching it.



Game on MySpace??

Ok find a game you want @ addicting games. (In the source). When you find a cool, and fitting game for yourself, Look at the EMBED, and copy the code. Paste it in the about me section on your myspace or any other section. It really doesn't matter. Now, where you see the numbers like this " width:"500"-height:500 " in the code, change the width and both height to 300. you can go lower but makesure they're both the same. Hope this helps, Happy Holidays!



Raze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts