Monday, November 30, 2009

Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

Okay, so I go on MySpace alot, especially at work or school when I'm bored. I look at my boyfriends page, and I'll notice girls leaving him innocent comments, and I usually check out the girls pages, just to see who they are. I don't think my boyfriend cheats, I'm not snooping on him. I believe that if someone want's there MySpace page not looked at, it should be private. If it's not, it's fair game to whoever wants to look at it. But, my boyfriend says me looking at pages of girls who leave him comments, girls on his friends list, etc, is being nosey and getting into his business. I think being nosey is going into something that is expected to be private, like phone records, emails, letters, etc. But if someone puts a page on MySpace, and doesn't put it as private, then it's fair game, what do you think???



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

What your doing is completely normal. It's not like your stalking anyone. Public profiles are for the Public and your right, if anyone doesn't want the public looking at their page they would make it "private". Your not doing anything wrong although I have seen the "comment leaving" cause alot of problems with jealous girlfriends and boyfriends.



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

they say those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

If you trust your Boyfriend as far as whether or not he's cheating. Than he has nothing to worry about with you looking around.



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

i think you're being nosey



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

Inquisitive not "Nosey" Go ahead jump in.



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

In a way i do the same i dont have much to hide but I dont really like people reading the comments left to me...



the reason being is that they are for me not my neighbor ...



or the guy that has no life at midnight...



but yeah its also out ther for you to read...



i currently hid my comments and set up a comment box...



a lil more privacy...



your welcome to check out below...



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

no i think it's fine. especially it should be fine if he has nothing to hide. if he doesnt want people to look at his page, he could get codes to hide his comments but that would also be a little bit suspicious. but again i think that all girlfriends/boyfriends are nosey when it comes to their relationship



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

My bf has a my space yes girls leave him comments all the time but he says to me don't worry i love you and now we are engaged i don't think your being nosy at all i think you are just being caring you want this relationship to work but if you just want to know if he is cheating on you ask him and look him straight in the eye and say are you cheating on me if he walks off just say please tell me then we can get over it and when he might say yes go CRAZY!!!!!!



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

Reading your boyfriend's comments is being nosy. In a relationship you must have trust and SPACE to make it lasting.



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

I think you are right and maybe your boyfriend is hiding something from you



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

well... in a way it is being nosey. I mean it is his profile and stuff. but on the same token, he doesn't have it on private so he must be on the up and up. if he changes it to private now... I'd suspect something. but hey, follow your instinct.



Is looking around MySpace being "nosey"?

Haha thats what myspace is for, i think to look at peoples profiles and see wat their up to. its not your fault you couldnt help but notice. lol. some people just doesnt like creeps looking at their pics and info stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts