Monday, November 30, 2009

Why do you think he changed his myspace blog and details?

my friend has liked me for a while and he has string feelings for me and he's in love with me. for my birthday he gave me a hershey kissess and 35 cents but he said that's all he had and for his b-day i gave him a bond braclet he thought it was cool of me. plus he wrote a note saying it would be good if we went together and he said i'm finer than my friend. once he asked me to go ice skating with him well that's when we went on this senior feild trip and he was trying to impress me with this street fighter game and he said" move over kid i'm a show you how i play the game" then he told me to hold his quarters. well he was in a relationship with his ex and they broke up 2 months ago %26amp; well he talks to her %26amp; stuff and she told him she loved him and i went to his myspace page today and he changed his deatails to single and the blog he posted saying till i go see his ex girlfriend he changed it to till enable java scrpit. why do you think he changed it. he was going to go see her in dec.



Why do you think he changed his myspace blog and details?

He L-O-V-E-S you! And HELLO its his ex we are talkin bout. Of course he is single. Date him. Devotion like that means a loyal man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts