Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Scam?

Talked to girl on myspace for about 3 -4 days, but briefly during that time, she asked to meet up and I jokingly said behind a video game store (thinking I would never meet with anyone from this internet). She said she didn't know where it was so she went ahead and said she could take a taxi to my house (but she doesn't know where I live either). So, I just deleted my account after saying I was moving. She said I could help her with a bunch of problems she had (bfs hit her she said). Scam?



Myspace Scam?

not a scam- probably either someone really ugly or a 30 year old man. either way- dont trust people over the internet



Myspace Scam?

I agree ..... Myspace Is a total scam



Myspace Scam?

sounds like a scam, unless you have spoken to her on the phone or see that her myspace had actual comments from real friends then yeah it was fake...



Myspace Scam?

that or someone on crazy pills



Myspace Scam?

no you just f*cked her life up



Myspace Scam?

it could be true who knows



Myspace Scam?

probably a child predator.



Myspace Scam?

I don't think it matters, I sure wouldn't want to get in a mess like that. True or not, it sound like trouble to me. I am all for helping people, but I don't think anyone should dump "a bunch of problems" on someone you just met.



Myspace Scam?

It could possible be, maybe you should not have deleted your account that fast. It looks as though you were scared and a bit adolescents. Being cacious is a good thing..... but, suppose she really needed some help. I mean maybe you did not have to directly see her to talk to her about her problems, possible online or through IM. Remember, people coe in your life for a reason and a season. Letws give her the benefit of the doubt that she was actually sincere..... you should have told her look if you need help with your problems then I am here for you and we can talk through e-mails until I feel comfortable with you... but also inform her that you are not into meeting people over the internet so that she will not be disappointed if you guys don't meet!



Myspace Scam?

never tell someone where you live



Myspace Scam?

TOTAL SCAM!



think about it, girl goes online telling you shes going to your house to talk about an extremely emotional, personal, huge problem she is having with her boyfriend that is ruing her life. [apparently she has no friends, cant talk to her parents or family, doesnt go to a couselor, etc...]



AND



it's myspace, when myspace is on the news, what is it always about? SEXUAL PREDATORS, KILLERS, ETC... and there have been MILLIONS of victims. Just knowing it's myspace is enough to know that it is a scam.



You were dead on about not giving her your address, phone number, zip code, etc.. and even if you spoke with this person on the phone, it would STILL BE OBVIOUS ITS A SCAM [refer to the first thing i wrote (and then she just calls up this random person she knows nothing about?)] maybe if she has no one to go to, she could just talk to you online about it, but she refuses to and shes she must talk about it in person. Start reading between the lines, putting the clues together and THINK. you are so lucky you are not another victim to the myspace scam. YOU SHOULD GET FACEBOOK! [facebook.com if you didnt already know] its so much better and people put their REAL actual info on it cuz its THAT safe! no predators, no nothing. just a place to catch up with people. but just be sure not to add anybody you don't know, and dont put your address or phones numbers on your info list on fb.



I hope I helped! BYE!



ps get fb!



OH YEAH AND ALSO REFERING to what that one guy waid about people coming in your life for a reason, the scammer probably came into YOUR life so now, you know how to be safe on the internet.



Myspace Scam?

Maybe not a scam, but she was definitely up to no good. No respectable woman would want to meet a stranger that fast. You did the right thing.



Myspace Scam?

something smells rotten in denmark! yes it is a scam.dont ever make plans with anyone on the internet! im going through the same thing as you are and my space is involved too.this person is also with yahoo,he got super friendly with me and is now sending me messages on my space that arent there when i click them on.ive notified yahoo and recently i notified my space that theyve got a pervert stalking me.i hope this idiot leaves me alone. beware!



Myspace Scam?

Sounds like she was pretty quick on wanting meet you. That usually means somethings up. She was either lying about her age or what she looked like. Heck, it could've been a guy for all you know. You said for her to meet you by a video game store right? Well she said she didn't know where it was and she does have the internet. IT'S CALLED MAPQUEST PEOPLE! lol with all joking aside, the her story did sound a little weird.



Myspace Scam?

sounds to me like someone was just messing with you, i say if you ever get strage messages from people you dont know then just delete them, and friend requests too that are inviting you to go to other sites, like cam sites and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts