Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace & Bebo Fans using Frunity.com at School?

We are from the uk and have noticed many people at school using frunity.com and not myspace to play games online and join there community.



As Bebo is also blocked in our school and many others I can see why they are using frunity.com, which does seem pretty cool.



I guess I have to wonder how long it is before our school blocks frunity.com as well...saying that theres a lot of schools around the world that have not blocked frunity yet so I guess others may want to know this.



Myspace %26amp; Bebo Fans using Frunity.com at School?

At our school we are using frunity a lot.



It has loads of great games that aren't blocked by the websense security system. All other games sites are blocked so frunity is a great site to play games on at school or work.



Its also a pretty good social network and a lot of my friends have joined, I would recommend joining this community and getting your friends to sign up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts