Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is there a website where I could get a Resident Evil game for myspace?

I want the code for the game not one of those where the codes a link and you have to click the link to play the game...I want the game itself on myspace...



Is there a website where I could get a Resident Evil game for myspace?

what I have done with my Myspace is that I use flash (swf files) for games on my myspace page. I have the swf files hosted on one of my servers and have the code on my myspace page directed to where the file is at but the game (One I have there now is call "Kitten Cannon") plays right from the myspace page so my suggestion would be to find the game you want in swf format upload it to a server and on the code for your Myspace page just have it directed to location where you have the swf file at. you can see a example of this at the url listed below

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts