Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I become a (myspace) site model like KiKi Kannibal,Dakota Rose, or Audrey Kitchings??

First off I'm not a poser!!



I absolutely hate posers and fake people!!!So DO NOT call me one!!



But anyways I always wanted to become a model so I was thinking y not become one like KiKi Kannibal,Dakota Rose,Or Audrey Kitchings? I already have a game plan. I'll "adopt" a name and I know exactly that I want to be a model and then later maybe have a clothing line. And I know what the theme of my photos will be. But my only problem is....how do I get started? I mean how did they all get started? Can someone please help? Even if I have to start modeling like them on myspace,that's what I really want actually.....



How do I become a (myspace) site model like KiKi Kannibal,Dakota Rose, or Audrey Kitchings??

Audrey Kitchings is the only model in that group. The others take pics of themselves, they don't make much money that way...



Audrey only models for indie clothing designers so I guess make friends with them... The money will be in making a clothing line if you can get it successful. Really they're just people with no lives sucking up to each other on the internet and photoshopping the hell out of themselves.



How do I become a (myspace) site model like KiKi Kannibal,Dakota Rose, or Audrey Kitchings??

you need to start off small. it's "easy" to get into mag.s like Mary Kay if you go to one of their offices and speak to the person in charge of picking girls. a lot of larger companies actually go to smaller places like Mark Kay to find the new face of fashion



How do I become a (myspace) site model like KiKi Kannibal,Dakota Rose, or Audrey Kitchings??

Well, you've got the first part down - Say you hate posers and act like one.



Oh, and I'm assuming your name would be Jasmin Disgrace? Come up with a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts