Monday, December 28, 2009

Is my ex playing games with me?

My gf of 3 yrs broke up with me a week ago, i havent tried contacting her at all ive been trying to keep busy going out and meeting new people. Well the other day a girl left me a comment on my MYSPACE and my ex saw it and today she sent me a email asking how i was doing and saying that she wants me to be there for her and that im a great guy, not to forget about her, and that you never know what the future holds.



Is my ex playing games with me?

Yes.... but perhaps not intentionally. She may be ambivalent about how she feels and doesn't know what she wants. You should have a discussion with her about that and tell her that you'll talk to her when she knows what she wants and can clearly state it.



Best Wishes,



Sue



Is my ex playing games with me?

definitely... it sounds like some like jealosy like is being played out here dogg. It sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Careful with your burning heart.



create another identity as a hot chick on my space, message your real myspace and see if she messages you again... then you may know.



OR she could be just playing Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts