Monday, December 28, 2009

This is a Myspace question about bulletins?

Do you guys think when one answers or posts anything about them on a bulletin..That it is a direct reflection of them..or just them playing games..I know one friend of mine who is a lady filled out this sex survey, and I am sorry..I dont think I would post that stuff for everyone to see, for it was pretty low..and when you put yourself out there as a ...How should I say?? A gutter trash lady....See I wanna know what you guys think..tell me..I post me..I dont post a mirage of me..But me..



This is a Myspace question about bulletins?

Maybe she is representing herself. Did you ever think that she might be that way in the sack? These surveys are fun, and you shouldn't judge people on what you see..in fact you really shouldn't judge people at all. Live and let live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts