Monday, December 28, 2009

Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

Ok so I already posted a question about this guy that I had a crush on. Let me give you a brief look at him. Every day in class I catch him out of the corner of my eye staring at me about 20x. Recently he has also started numerous conversations with me also. I took the advice of someone on here and took the aniciative to ask him for his myspace email. He said ok and gave it to me, but he also said that he didnt know my name and apologized. Later on I emailed him and started a conversation. He was kind of hesitant in responding. And then i told him that we should really start talking in class more and he said " ok, if you want to". Do you think he likes me or not.



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

he likes you !



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

i think he likes you. the thing is, its hard to get a true reaction through email or a lot of guys dont like talking through email next time strike up a convo on a subject hes crazy about



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

idk. i guess he has mixed feelings for you or something. guys are stupid that way. u dont no what they are going to do next. sorry.



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

What does your heart tells you? woman are good at non verbal cues. If he's staring at you so much, does he smile? IF he does, chances would be he fancies you. But you're already starting on keeping the ball rolling, good work. So continue and see what happens. Maybe he's just a shy guy, which is a good catch usually.



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

I think he likes you.



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

Don't you just hate it when guys give you mixed messages like that?



Iu have exactly the same problem. Enthusiastic sometimes, completely whatever other times... In your case, as in mine, you can never really tell.... so maybe try to get a friend to ask him? Or a guy friend wroks better.... Its really hard to tell



Is he playing games with me? Or does he like me?????

Well it seems to me that he does like you but he is playing hard to get. Usually girls play that game but this time its the guy. Good luck. Keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts