Thursday, December 24, 2009

New MySpace display name?

I'm tired of having my display name just be my first name but I don't know what to change it too. For the moment it's "__________閳?quot; until I think of something...



Can somebody help me?



I like art, astrology, bowling, cars, chocolate, concerts, cooking, dragons, faeries, fire, friends, games, Halloween, hugs, laughing, magic, movies (romantic comedies %26amp; action), music (country, classic rock, alternative, emo %26amp; metal), nature, night, reading, sleep, stars, summer, tattoos, TV and video games (crash bandicoot, spyro, kingdom hearts, mario)... To give you some idea... idk...



New MySpace display name?

i usually find a simple lyrcs of a song that i really like right now... and most of the time its not a lyric from the chorus or repeated alot! like for example Clint Black "Nothin But the Tailights" i would use "She let that gravel fly"



or you could use a line out of a movie that sticks out!



hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts