Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Do People Want To See On The Internet?

What do you want to see on the internet? I am creating a new website, and I want many people to go on my site. Please tell me what you want to see and I will put it on my website. I will not give my site out here on the Yahoo Answers because I dont want to break the spam rules. If you can please just email me and I will reply back with the link. Also can you please provide a good name based on what you guys requested. I want the name of the site to match what you guys want. What would want to make you come to my site everyday. I have the following: A program like myspace, games, MSN Messenger, and a blog. I will be adding something like Yahoo Answers today. I will be adding the stuff you request tonight. Please tell me everything and no worrys about paying



What Do People Want To See On The Internet?

For me, it already sounds great. How about a choice of music?



I think that even my (grown) children would check it out. For them, it would probably be mostly about games, music (much different music than I'd like), the 'My Space' and messenger features, etc.



-Home Base



-Step-Inn



-Kick-back Lounge



-Do Your Own Thing



-My Town



Good luck with your site; sounds like fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts