Thursday, December 24, 2009

Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

When I say Java, i mean stuff like videos on Youtube and Myspace. Games on Java work fine (like runescape). Javascript is active and i have downloaded the latest flash thing...WHATS WRONG?



Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

videos on youtube are in Flash swf/flv format you need to updated your flash player and restart your browser, better switch to firefox makes a life a lot easier.



If java is already active and you have latest flash player then you probably need to switch your browser, try going to Firefox it is free and it is opensource makes life a lot easier too. Then I am sure you will have far lesser problems with it.



Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

Nothing with laptop...I use a laptop and java works fine... Maybe you should reformat your computer?



Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

Yes, it is not Java. You have to get the up to date Flash player. Just go to control panel %26gt;%26gt; add remove programs and uninstall/remove flash player. Afterwards go to youtube and try to view a video, it should prompt you to download the latest flash player. Do this if it doesn't prompt you already.



Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

download the necessary plugins to view these stuff



Java Doesn't work on my Laptop?

youtube doesn't you java to play videos. it use flash. so make sure flash player plugin is installed in your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts