Monday, December 28, 2009

Ugh..i feel like crap..?

well see my first love had messed with my "friend" several times.. so thats one complete diff story. i oviously felt betrayed and hurt.. BUT now i think that they might be going out.. and i feel like crap cus like i still have feelings for him and all and ugh i duno i duno.. i gota see them on tuesday... i dont know if its forsure yet tho.. on both thir myspace it says married and on his shes his first on his top.. it might be a myspace game or it may be foreall.... how should i handle this? how should i feel? i kinda feel numb but not knowing is whats killing me



Ugh..i feel like crap..?

I went through this same thing when the love of my life of 6 years met a married couple that introduced her to the concept of an open relationship ( she see's whomever and comes home to the same bed with me every night). I refused to partake in any of this B.S. and left her- yes, even 12 years later it still hurts like hell! I did not want to share her with anyone and my friends all think I am a fool for leaving her. You aren't going thru this thank God, but still, the pain is still there for you. Just blow them both off as this is definately NOT what you wanted in the first place. There are others out there in the world- others that will NOT put you thru this B.S., others that wouldn't even dream of doing this to you, so always keep that in mind ok? I wish you all the very best!!



Ugh..i feel like crap..?

it is difficult to say but just talk and z wat really happens. but i guess that talking about wat is going on wit them is the best option.



Ugh..i feel like crap..?

Forget him, he ain't worth all the emotions if he don't have feelings for you.And obviously he don't care about your feelings. Honestly forget him and move on. There are plenty and probably better guys than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts