Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Do You Want To See?

What do you want to see on the internet? I am creating a new website, and I want many people to go on my site. Please tell me what you want to see and I will put it on my website. I will not give my site out here on the Yahoo Answers because I dont want to break the spam rules. If you can please just email me and I will reply back with the link. Also can you please provide a good name based on what you guys requested. I want the name of the site to match what you guys want. What would want to make you come to my site everyday. I have the following: A program like myspace, games, MSN Messenger, and a blog. I will be adding something like Yahoo Answers today. I will be adding the stuff you request tonight. Please tell me everything and no worrys about paying



What Do You Want To See?

Probably a good email system that's fast would really be nice... haven't found anything really suitable yet ;)



Anything else to do with entertainment always attracts people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts