Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok so i just downloaded a game and i saved it to my desktop and its a .zip and i wanna put it on mys

i dont know how and if i find out will i need a flash player?



Ok so i just downloaded a game and i saved it to my desktop and its a .zip and i wanna put it on myspace.?

I am unfamiliar with the workings of Myspace and on what you can include, however I am quite sure if you want your users to play the game on your Myspace account, you will first need to unzip the file using Winzip or a similar program. Then, you will have to see what sort of file it is. If its extension is .swf, it is a Flash file that you can embed into your Myspace (if it allows you to) with the HTML %26lt;object%26gt; and %26lt;embed%26gt; tags. However, I am unsure as to whether Myspace allows you to host flash files or whether you need to find another place to host it (similar to hosting images on other sites such as Photobucket).



If any Myspace users can enlighten me on this, I would be grateful. If you need clarification or have further information, please don't hesitate to ask.



Ok so i just downloaded a game and i saved it to my desktop and its a .zip and i wanna put it on myspace.?

yes. first u got to extract all the files within the .zip file. u can do that by right clicking on the zip then click extract files.then do the things.



soon as u do that. u got to host the game. my preference is geocities. host it there. soon as u do that grab the url of the game on geocities and paste it in the code below



%26lt;EMBED src="URL OF SWF HERE" quality=high swLiveC.TRUE WIDTH=XXXHEIGHT=XXXTYPE="application/x-s... rod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" %26lt;/EMBED%26gt;



adjust the XXX.



if u still cant get it. email me at soccerstudent62@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts